The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
- Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- Information about your visits and how do you use this website including the referring source, length of visit, pages viewed, and website navigation paths;
- Information such as your name and e-mail address, which you enter to subscribe to our e-mails and/or newsletters;
- Information that you enter when you use the services on our website;
- Information generated when you use our site, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it;
- Any other personal information you provide to us.
- Before you disclose personal information about another person to us, you must obtain that person’s consent to the disclosure and processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
3. Managing your personal data
- Please note that if you delete your personal data, all your orders, payment methods and your subscription will be preserved. Some of your data will remain as they are essential for the correct functioning of the services listed above.
Should you have any question about our privacy statement or practices, please feel free to get in touch with us through our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org